Infiniti LE Forum

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Posts: 22
So anyone in the Infiniti LE Forum planning buy a brand new Infiniti LE? What does the potential future owners think about the car?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 am
Posts: 1
It depends on so many variables - Nissan hasn't announced the pricing on the Infiniti LE yet, and they haven't really given any specifications either.

We do know that the drivetrain is supposed to be the same as in the LEAF, but the LE is heavier - so does that mean the range will be less than the LEAF, or does it mean that the LE will have a larger battery pack or?!

Once we get closer to launch, then Infiniti will release more information and we will be able to tell if it's worth purchasing or instead if people will buy a LEAF.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Posts: 22
marta wrote:
It depends on so many variables - Nissan hasn't announced the pricing on the Infiniti LE yet, and they haven't really given any specifications either.

We do know that the drivetrain is supposed to be the same as in the LEAF, but the LE is heavier - so does that mean the range will be less than the LEAF, or does it mean that the LE will have a larger battery pack or?!

Once we get closer to launch, then Infiniti will release more information and we will be able to tell if it's worth purchasing or instead if people will buy a LEAF.


So you have thinking of buying it? I think it will have a larger battery pack which will be more powerful. I mean there's no reason for them to launch a car which cant compete with Leaf.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 pm
Posts: 18
My friend is planning to buy one. That is why I joined Infiniti LE Forum- help her out with information.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Posts: 22
robin wrote:
My friend is planning to buy one. That is why I joined Infiniti LE Forum- help her out with information.

Wow! Infiniti LE is a great choice for your friend. Do tell her to join Infiniti LE Forum and share her thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Posts: 22
infinitifan wrote:
robin wrote:
My friend is planning to buy one. That is why I joined Infiniti LE Forum- help her out with information.

Wow! Infiniti LE is a great choice for your friend. Do tell her to join Infiniti LE Forum and share her thoughts.

Hey, has your friend made a decision of buying Infiniti LE or not? I'd love to talk to her about the car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 pm
Posts: 18
infinitifan wrote:
infinitifan wrote:
robin wrote:
My friend is planning to buy one. That is why I joined Infiniti LE Forum- help her out with information.

Wow! Infiniti LE is a great choice for your friend. Do tell her to join Infiniti LE Forum and share her thoughts.

Hey, has your friend made a decision of buying Infiniti LE or not? I'd love to talk to her about the car.

She's almost convinced but I think I'll make her join Infiniti LE Forum before she makes the final decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone Playing to Buy?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:15 am
Posts: 1
I am pretty sure that within 5 years, most of the US, Japanese and European car manufacturers will have an EV model in their product line and the Infiniti is not an exception.
The LE will be available for sure, and since I am a big fan of this brand I would definitely consider buying it.
Aftermarket accessories and parts will be available for this model here.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
© Infiniti LE Forum - part of the MyElectricCarForums.com Group