Infiniti LE Forum

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Exterior of Infiniti LE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 am 

The new Infiniti LE concept features design elements that we have already seen on concepts like the Infiniti Essence and the EMERG-E. These elements include a double-arch grille and crescent-cut rear-pillar, a strong shoulder line, high rear deck, rear aero diffuser, and aero side fin spoilers with integrated illumination.

At the front of the concept there is a large front grille with solid finisher and a charge port hidden under the illuminated center Infiniti emblem. The concept has also been equipped with LED headlights and taillights.

"The LE Concept exterior is shaped to maximize its aerodynamic efficiency, yet it doesn’t scream ‘electric vehicle.’ The design priorities are on visibility, hospitality and utility – and, of course, Infiniti-ness," said Poore. "The same can be said of the interior, which takes advantage of the low-noise drivetrain to provide the tranquil quietness of a living room, though one that offers far more exhilaration and mobility."

Post subject: Re: Exterior of Infiniti LE
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 pm 

I must bring my friend to the Infiniti LE Forum to read for herself of the features. She is very excited about the car.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm 

robin wrote:
I must bring my friend to the Infiniti LE Forum to read for herself of the features. She is very excited about the car.

You should do that, then Inifiniti LE Forum will get an excellent member.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:34 am 

infinitifan wrote:
robin wrote:

You should do that, then Inifiniti LE Forum will get an excellent member.

Yah, I have convinced her to join Infiniti LE Forum, she'll be here anytime soon. Its better if she gets all the information first hand.